Monday, May 12, 2014

Silky Banana Milkshake. Easy As Two Bananas!

Today I am going to share with you my sweet little secret. It is a recipe that is easy, quick, creamy, and quite healthy.

I don't recall how I came up with this particular ingredient combination. The important thing is that it works! There have been days when I needed a sweet escape, and thus I found myself making this milkshake more than once in a day.

I bet you have all the ingredients on hand to make it now. Get your blenders people! 

Cheers!
Silky Banana Milkshake
Silky Banana Milkshake

Ingredients
2 ripe bananas, medium size
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (any flavors may be substituted - e.g., almond or coconut extracts)
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk

Creamy and vegan!
Directions
Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend for at least two minutes. The creamy texture comes from blending the heck out of the bananas, therefore chunks are not desirable. Enjoy!

Serve immediately.

Drink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment