Saturday, February 15, 2014

RoboCop Eats Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal 
I know what you are thinking. RoboCop is a machine, so it is unlikely that he will be eating anything, much less oatmeal. Was I right??? Either way, a girl can dream that someday RoboCop will taste this recipe, and marvel at its simplicity, health benefits, and fast delivery.

Why is RoboCop on my mind? Well, I am planning on seeing him tonight. Yup! VKP and RoboCop. I have always liked this movie, and some sequels that followed. This is EXCITING!

Cheers!

Perfect breakfast! 
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (Makes 2 Servings)

Ingredients
1.5 cups unsweetened plant milk (I used rice milk)
1/2 cup rolled oats (not quick cooking oats)
1 small/medium sized apple (diced)
2 teaspoons raw cane sugar
1 small cinnamon stick

Directions

In a medium pot, combine milk, sugar and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, lower the heat to medium-low. Add oats and apples, and cook for about 15 minutes or until the desired consistency.

This is what it looks like when cooking. 
Serve with fruit, extra cinnamon or anything you like.

Eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment